One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A moment of silence

I've been quiet for a about a month now. Really longer. I've had a couple of posts be read by people who they were about and well, it didn't sit well.

At first I decided that I was going to go through and save a bunch of posts to drafts and then at some point come back, print all my posts off (this is my journal you know) and delete the entire blog. I figured if I couldn't let all I needed to let out out, then why bother.

Then I decided I'd just start another blog...forget this and move on somewhere else where I can pick and choose what I want people to read.

No. I won't do it.

So, I've decided that I'm going to use this for what I intended it to be-- a place for me to write. I'm not good at keeping a paper journal, that is why I started this in the first place.

So to those who were offended, whether admitted or not--I'm not sorry, I said what was on my mind and I meant it. I write here because this is where I can say what I need to say. It's not up for discussion and it's not up for debate. I've been keeping this for several years now and it's been quite a learning too..and I can't lose that, I need it.

If you want to read this, do so at your own risk.